· Two forms of Identification for each borrower (Examples include: Drivers License/State ID and Social Security/ITN Card)
· Last two years of W-2s from each employer
Your W-2 is given to you every year by your employer so you can do your
taxes. A copy of your W-2 should be attached to your tax return, so you should be able to find it there. If you filed electronically, you or your tax preparer should have a copy of your W-2.
• Paid Weekly – Last four consecutive paystubs
• Paid every two weeks – Last two consecutive paystubs
• Paid twice a month – Last two consecutive paystub
• Paid monthly – Last paystub
· You most recent two months of bank statements. Your bank statements must reflect you have enough money to afford the down payment and closing costs. If there are any large deposits please provide a detailed explanation
***ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A CHECKING ACCOUNT
If you ARE SELF-EMPLOYED or you get paid any commissions, we also need your most recent two years of tax returns, signed. Don’t forget to include all pages and schedules. If you own a business, we’ll also need the most recent two years of personal tax returns and any business returns you filed for your company (e.g., 1120, 1120S, Schedule K-1 / 1065).
· Documentation of other income you want to be considered for repayment
· Homeowner’s Insurance Quote (if a sales contract has been signed)
ALL REQUESTED DOCUMENETATION CAN BE EMAILED TO email@example.com
"CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV."